Personalised Customer Experience
The implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud helped in delivering personalised customer experiences based on user journeys and user engagement. To address complex marketing use cases, our experienced project team came up with some very innovative ideas and design that helped in the smooth and timely delivery.
The client is a multi-billion financial services firm offering financial, retirement, insurance, and investment services, products, and solutions.
The client’s marketing team was facing challenges at three levels. Firstly, they were manually sending several email updates without proper and uniform templates, which also affected the quick turnaround of new publications. Secondly, there was no data synchronization between siloed Marketing, Sales, and Service data, leading to frequent incidents of customer complaints. Thirdly, brokers found it difficult to engage with the recipients as the emails were not personalised.
Get in touch with our experts
We created a solution roadmap that was aimed to implement Salesforce Marketing Cloud instance as a means to create unified and seamless experiences for brokers and their end customers. Following a collaborative team approach that aligned with the goals of the client, the solution comprised the following:
- Content Syndication was leveraged to pull Data from Drupal content management system to Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud connector was configured to eliminate manual data extraction
- Newsletter templates were created using Email Studio and Marketing Cloud Automation Studio was configured for personalized newsletters
- Broker-specific email personalisation was done for more than 200 broker/dealer brands through development of AMPScript to dynamically generate specific branding
- Lightning based solution provided 360 view of customer information to the advisers. It had highly intuitive UI with dynamic filtering and sorting capabilities
Our solution approach enabled the client to achieve the following key benefits:
- Up to 30% gain in agent productivity with 360 view of customers
- 10-15% increase in click through rate of personalized newsletters
- Higher upsell opportunities and proactive customer service
- Up to 25% faster broker on-boarding on marketing platform
- Interactive elements allowed the advisers to drill down, self-serve, and analyze information