With 6 million Big Data developers working worldwide for a total of $57 billion market, there is no doubt, Big Data is one of the most important drivers of business transformation. However, data alone is no guarantee for success.
We asked Big Data strategists, architects and users based in the UK, for their input on the progress of their Big Data initiatives:
- How successful have their Big Data initiatives been so far?
- How do they support or plan to support their Big Data projects?
- Where do they expect to get the most value from Big Data?
- How did they deploy (or plan to deploy) their Big Data solution? What are they using Big Data for?
- What are the biggest challenges in implementing Big Data?
This report consolidates our findings and brings useful insight on the state of Big Data in the UK for 2017/2018.
You may also be interested in: