MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform is an open source solution designed to address the challenges of connectivity across SOA, SaaS, and APIs. It comes with a rich set of out-of-the-box connectors that enable users to integrate data and apps, whether in the cloud or on premises. This allows developers to link, organise, and allow any internal or external endpoint.
- Easily connect to any data source; from mainframes and databases, to ERP and SaaS apps, mobile apps and IoT devices.
- Using a single platform, design, run and analyse all of your services and APIs.
- Deploy applications on premise, in the cloud or both. In real-time or in bulk on schedule.
- Anypoint Platform’s developer-friendly tools and open standards, enable you to setup and modify your application network quickly and with minimum disruption.
- Through an intuitive drag and drop environment, you can compose with APIs, pre-built templates, connectors and other reusable building blocks.
- Securely manage your APIs and operate your services from a single web interface
- With a cloud-first IT approach, Anypoint platform scales to meet your company’s needs, regardless of size, including moves into IoT, Big Data, or augmented reality.
- Anypoint Platform’s flexible architecture gives you the agility and scalability you need for your business.
The WHISHWORKS guarantee
At WHISHWORKS we deliver quality and consistency, as well as shorter project cycles, giving you a significantly quicker time to value. Here is why:
- Cumulative experience from more than 6000 APIs and well over 150 successful MuleSoft implementations across different industries and geographies.
- 100% commitment to MuleSoft -we do not work with any other integration technology. Our 500 certifications and multiple MuleSoft partner awards prove it.
- Access to a wealth of MuleSoft related intellectual property, best practices, templates, pre-built and reusable components through our dedicated Centre of Excellence.
- Tired of point-to-point integrations? We help you quickly design, build, and manage the entire lifecycle of APIs, applications and products.