MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform is an open source solution designed to address the challenges of connectivity across SOA, SaaS, and APIs. It comes with a rich set of out-of-the-box connectors that enable users to integrate data and apps, whether in the cloud or on premises. This allows developers to link, organise, and allow any internal or external endpoint.
- Easily connect to any data source; from mainframes and databases, to ERP and SaaS apps, mobile apps and IoT devices.
- Using a single platform, design, run and analyse all of your services and APIs.
- Deploy applications on premise, in the cloud or both. In real-time or in bulk on schedule.
- Anypoint Platform’s developer-friendly tools and open standards, enable you to setup and modify your application network quickly and with minimum disruption.
- Through an intuitive drag and drop environment, you can compose with APIs, pre-built templates, connectors and other reusable building blocks.
- Securely manage your APIs and operate your services from a single web interface
- With a cloud-first IT approach, Anypoint platform scales to meet your company’s needs, regardless of size, including moves into IoT, Big Data, or augmented reality.
- Anypoint Platform’s flexible architecture gives you the agility and scalability you need for your business.
The WHISHWORKS guarantee
- At WHISHWORKS we deliver quality and consistency, as well as shorter project cycles, giving you a significantly quicker time to value. Here is why:
- Cumulative experience from more than 5000 APIs and well over 150 successful MuleSoft implementations across different industries and geographies.
- 100% commitment to MuleSoft -we do not work with any other integration technology. Our 500 certifications and multiple MuleSoft partner awards prove it.
- Access to a wealth of MuleSoft related intellectual property, best practices, templates, pre-built and reusable components through our dedicated Centre of Excellence.
- Tired of point-to-point integrations? We help you quickly design, build, and manage the entire lifecycle of APIs, applications and products.