Data architecture modernisation
Corporate data architectures tend to have long shelf-lives, especially if their development began some time ago. It’s not surprising that they no longer support modern business goals.
At WHISHWORKS we will help you modernise your data architecture, adopting a new approach to defining, implementing, and integrating your data stacks, leveraging both cloud and new concepts and components.
- Event-driven Data Architecture
- Data Lakehouse Architecture
- Databricks Analytics
- Azure Synapse Analytics
- Azure Data Lake Services, AWS S3
Legacy data infrastructure modernisation
For companies to build a competitive edge the need to have an agile, metadata-driven approach to managing their data.
WHISHWORKS’ data experts help simplify and streamline the design, development, and maintenance processes, empowering IT teams to deliver the fastest time-to-production to fuel analytics needs.
- Modern Data Warehouse/ cloud EDW
- Analytics on any variety, volume or velocity of data
- Real-time, streaming ETL, modern data pipelines
- Snowflake, AWS Redshift
- Azure SQL DW
- Azure Data Factory
- Kafka, Azure Event Hubs
- Spark, Databricks
Democratisation of advanced analytics
A common mistake companies do is restricting data science to only the experts missing out on new business opportunities from the wider enterprise.
At WHISHWORKS we will help you put together the tools and processes to effectively make digital information accessible across the business and benefit from new insights and opportunities.
- Accelerate Time-to-Insight (TTI)
- Enable Real-time, Interactive analytics
- Enable Predictive & Prescriptive analytics. Reporting, BI, Analytics, Advanced Analytics
- Power BI, Azure Analysis Services
- Machine Learning, Azure ML Studio
- Databricks Notebooks
Reduced data stack costs
On premise data stacks has proven to be a costly endeavour to cloud. However for many companies the shift to the cloud has proven more complex and expensive from what was anticipated.
Our data engineers will help you reduce the total cost of ownership of your data stack, regardless of where it sits –on premise, cloud or hybrid.
- Reduce cost and complexity of data operations
- Automate and standardise data transformations
- Serverless, Data-as-a-Service.
- Data Engineering, Data Operations, DataOps, Data DevOps
- Azure Data Factory, Azure Function, Azure DevOps, Azure Pipelines
Lee Taaffe, Business Information Analyst at LGC | Data & Analytics
WHISHWORKS’ solution enabled us to achieve our business objectives and goals with increased service levels, demonstrating a high level of expertise by effectively implementing the project to the agreed timelines and going a level beyond what we thought was achievable.