Valued shy of $19 trillion in 2018, world trade in goods has a pivotal role in the global economy. Whether transported by air, land or sea, there is a whole ecosystem involved in ensuring that the right goods are delivered at the right place, in the right condition and at the right time.
But what happens when one or more of these conditions are not met?
In the world of cargo and freight transportation, there are many occasions when the recipient (or consignee) may file a claim with the carrier for costs incurred due to lost or damaged goods, or delayed deliveries.
These claims can take weeks to be processed and, more often than not, the procedure is manual and prone to human error, resulting in further delays, disputes, inflated costs and ultimately, disgruntled employees and customers.
Our DigiClaims solution for Salesforce, can help Carriers and Insurers manage their cargo claims faster and with more accuracy, by digitising and automating the entire process.
The benefits are many:
- Faster claims management cycle
- Decreased claim management costs
- Improved accuracy and transparency
- Real time customer notifications
- Unified view of the claim information across channels
- Enhanced and accurate reporting and insights
- Improved employee morale
- Streamlined omnichannel customer engagement
- Increased customer satisfaction
Watch the demo:
If you would like to discuss how we can help you configure your Salesforce solution to do more for your business, then give us a call on +44 (0)203 475 7980 or email us at email@example.com.
Other useful links: