Soon after signing a definitive agreement to acquire MuleSoft, Salesforce announced the Salesforce Integration Cloud, which promises to enable developers to connect systems, applications and disparate data sources to build whole new, enhanced customer experiences.
Powering the new Integration Cloud will be MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform, which will allow the integration and orchestration of Salesforce.com applications with any cloud and on-premises, live and legacy systems, in a simple and secure fashion without the need for custom coding.
The main features of the Anypoint Platform that we believe will set apart Salesforce’s Integration Cloud, include:
- It’s a classic cloud feature that supports isolation, elasticity and scalability, self-service provisioning, etc.
- Integrate any SaaS application
- Allows you to integrate everything to anything like SaaS, enterprise applications, social media platforms and more.
- Integration made easy with Connectors
- There are more than 130+ connectors which allow seamless integration to various popular ERP systems, SaaS Providers, MOM Providers, and DB Providers etc.
- Real-time Monitoring and greater Visibility
- The built-in portal framework enables users to monitor uptime and performance with extensive visibility into flows, messages, and other service calls etc.
- This fills the gap of existing SaaS applications that lack rich monitoring and management capabilities.
- Secure Data Gateway
- Special feature to integrate and orchestrate Salesforce.com applications with on-premises legacy systems eliminating custom coding.
- Integration Applications
- Supports simple and easy tools-based integration application development, being at the same time open and flexible enough for developers to modify and customise integrations.
- These integrations are sharable over the cloud, making it possible for developers to write custom Salesforce.com integrations for specific use cases that are then made accessible to non-technical users.
If you would like to find out more about MuleSoft's Anypoint Platform, Cloudhub and the upcoming Salesforce Integration Cloud, do give us a call at +44 (0)203 475 7980 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other useful links: