From the rise of Big Data in APAC and AI to Hortonworks’ Hive-Kafka integration and Databricks’ Twitter Sentiment Analysis, in this month’s Big Data round-up we are sharing some of the most recent posts and announcements that caught the eye of our Big Data specialists.
- The Demand for Big Data is on the Rise in APAC [Entrepreneur]
- Here’s what AI experts think will happen in 2019 [The Next Web]
- Where Is IoT Headed in 2019? [IoT for all]
- 10 Data Analytics Companies To Watch In 2019 [CRN]
- Nine charts that really bring home just how fast AI is growing [Technology Review]
- Introducing Hive-Kafka integration for real-time Kafka SQL queries [Hortonworks]
- Cortex: a multi-tenant, horizontally scalable Prometheus-as-a-Service [CNCF]
- From relational DB to single DynamoDB table: a step-by-step exploration [Trek10]
- Run production-grade databases easily on Kubernetes:
- MapR Clarity Program: The Clear Path to Containers: [MapR]
- The New Cloudera – after the merger of Cloudera and Hortonworks [Cloudera]
- Apache Hive LLAP & Hive Warehouse Connector (AHWC) Use-Cases [Hortonworks]
- Twitter Sentiment Analysis with Databricks Azure, MS Cognitive API and Event Hubs [Databricks]
If you would like to find out more about how Big Data could help you make the most out of your data while enabling you to open your digital horizons, do give us a call at +44 (0)203 475 7980 or email us at email@example.com.
Other useful links: